Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog about my training and life as a female pro bodybuilder and a personal trainer.
You can find out more about me and my background at www.mjviking.com.
I want to share my experience and knowledge with anybody that is interested in fitness, bodybuilding or just to stay healthy and fit.

I am just getting back to the training again after that I had a bad snowboard accident. I hurt my neck and shoulders bad and am now having chiropractic treatments 2 times a week.

Yesterday I did my arms again for first time in 6 weeks. It went better than I would have expected.
I am just on my way to meet with my chiropractor now for adjustment. Later on today I will train legs.

As a personal trainer I train clients from all over the world. They can be the average Joe to the more serious athlete. Last week I just started off my clients with a new nutritional plan that works great for the more over weight person or the one that don't have time enough to cook or to go and eat during the day. They loose weight fast and when they see the result they will get so inspired of living a healthy life style that I can more adjust them to the training and to start thinking more about the food.

This works great for people that needs fast results as for an event ( a wedding) or for health issues.

I will go into it further later tonight when I get back from treatments and work.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment