Thursday, May 20, 2010

Had a great shoulder workout yesterday. It seems like my neck is getting better day by day.
I did a circuit training with the shoulders to get blood pumping in them.
This is what it looked like:
Arnold's Dumbbell curls - side lateral raises - bent over raises - up rght rows wide grip - front delt raises - sit ups all the way up 3 x 15
This really moved around the blood in my shoulders and gave me good pump. It is good to chock your muscles groups from time to time with intense workout with max out work and less rest.

I am right now eting a high fat and high protein diet to keep my weight where I want it since I havn't been moving so much since th accident. I am leaning out fast and I have no cravings. I eat this for 5 day and then I eat 2 days of food with carbs.
Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment