Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Table Rock and Action Chiropractic


I started the day today with a hike up to Table rock. It is rock plateau over looking Boise. It takes about 25 - 30 min to hike up hill all-way to the top. The total hike takes 50 -60 min.
After that we decided to go for breakfast in a very fresh cafe , the Big City coffee. What a way to start the day.
I went to my chiropractor today to get my neck adjusted again. I have been going 2 to 3 times a week since the snowboard accident 6 weeks ago. I can finally turn my head without pain and I can rotate my shoulders again.
Today I am training shoulders so we will see how the treatment helped me. I have started to add in some different cardio too as spinning classes, running and hiking. Want to get more loosen up in my joints and muscles.
I am right now on a high protein, low carbs and moderate fat diet to test how it effects my fat percentage. I already lost a good amount of fat in 2 weeks time.

When I am total recovered from the accident then I will change my diet to muscle building diet with high carbs, high protein and not so much fat. My Genr8 Vitargo will be the main carb source for muscle gaining. I will use it pre, during and post workout to make sure my glycogen levels remain high all the time.
The training will change too to more intense and hard. I will update about my workouts when I am back to start them again.
Time for another meal and then hit the gym.
Marika


No comments:

Post a Comment