Monday, May 24, 2010

The weekend in Boise was so cold. We had snow and rain and about 55 degrees. This stopped me from doing any hikes or walks outside.
I did back yesterday and my neck felt pretty good. But I can't really do too heavy so I did circuit training with Bend over rows + reverse lat pulldowns + Dumbbell rows for 3 sets and about 15 reps. After that I did Hammer Strenght Rowing machine + Straight arms pulldowns for 3 set and 12 to 15 reps. I try to just make sure I get the blood pumping in the muscles since I can't do too heavy and too much to failure. Step by step and hopefully I make it back soon.
I am still eating high fat and high protein to keep my fat level down. However I eat carbs in the weekend to shock my body.

I have some new clients that wants to become in good shape for different events and purpose. The first and hardest thing for them is to learn to eat every 3rd hour. Then comes the cooking and preparing of food that for many can be a big obstacle. And if you have obstacles then you rather skip it. Well I try to change their mindset and make them understand what is best for them.
I want them to eat at least 6 meals a day. If they have hard time to eat food all these meals then I now recommend them to start with meal replacements a few times a day and then real food the rest of the meals. This will continue until their bodies are used to eat so many meals a day which they need to eat to burn and shape the body.
I recommend them to use Medifast meal replacements which has a good nutritional value and is easy to prepare and to bring with you.
You can find out more about it here

http://www.futurephysique.tsfl.com/


I be happy to answer any question about the products.

Marika




No comments:

Post a Comment