Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you feel joint pain or do you suffer from athritis pain?



After my snowboard accident I suffered a lot from my injury in my neck and shoulders. I also had more pain in my knees. This made it hard for me to train to the fullest and I also had a constant pain throughout the day outside the gym. I was recommended by a naprapat and supplement guru to try some different supplements that would help the healing and also make my joint so much smoother.
I am now taking Reparagen by Life Fitness, Cosamin DS and Nordic natural omega fish oil capsules morning and night. It has helped me get back to the gym without feeling the pain and I can also move better. I want to share this with everybody that have problems with their joints , skeleton or have arthritis. There is a way to enjoy life and exercising without pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment