Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Did back and was using Dorian Yates NOX pump. Amazing poduct from his supplement line

I am finally back to hard training again and did a hardcore back workout last night. Dorian left me some of his supplements here when he left and he wanted me to try the NOX pump. Wow! It gave me som good energy and pump in my muscles. This is the best NO product I ever tried.
I did training a la Dorain with only two hard to failure working sets. First exercise was reverese lat pulldowns, next was Reverese bend over rowing with barbell, after that we did bend over rows with dumbells and finished of with hyperextensions. Not so many exercises but after those sets you shold not have to do more.
I also added biceps in this routine with seated dumbbell curls, preacher curls and one working set of barbell curls. In between these exercises I did situps both for fron and sides.
Pretty great workout after the recovery of my neck. I am back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment